Perfectly suited to the new consumption pattern, evolutionary renting gives you access to equipment and services that are always up to the latest standards and allows you to upgrade your equipment whenever needed. Focus on the strengths of this financing solution, which is gaining ground with companies and public institutions.
How to finance your technological equipment?
In order to ensure the performance of your IT assets while keeping budget under control, evolutionary renting is the most flexible and cost-effective solution. After all, why purchase at full price equipment that will be outdated in a matter of years?
Benefits of evolutionary renting
Evolutionary renting has been growing steadily for several decades now. Here are some of the reasons for this growing success:
- Pay for use rather than ownership. The functional economy has significantly reduced the cost of access to many services. Renting equipment, services or technological applications allows you to spread out your investments at a lower cost and optimize your financial ratios. More and more companies prefer to use computer equipment without owning it.
- Benefit from high-performance equipment at all times. You have better control over the obsolescence of your technological equipment and thus gain in competitiveness. Furthermore, renting ensures the homogeneity of the fleet, as it reduces communication flaws between equipment, breakdowns, bad practices and simplifies fleet management.
- Negotiate better rates by integrating hardware, software and related services. You further optimize your technological expenses by outsourcing your fleet management. And you can gain even more flexibility by defining a financing envelope from which you can draw according to future needs.
- Gain flexibility: with one single contract, you can finance a global project and you can add, subtract or renew equipment as needed during the contract period. In addition, you remain free to choose the equipment, suppliers and duration of the contracts.
- Control your budget: the cost is spread over the duration of use of the equipment. As rent is a constant expense, the investment is easier to plan. No surprises, no hidden costs: maintenance, assistance, breakdown, risks and possible costs related to the use of the equipment are covered by your financial service provider.
- Maintain your investment capacity: the value of technology assets is decreasing very rapidly. It is therefore better to keep your own funds to finance the development of your company. You smooth the investment over several months (from 12 to 60 depending on the contracts and the obsolescence rate of the equipment). The rents recorded as operating expenses will not impact your bank credit lines.
- Manage the end-of-life of your equipment. Your leasing partner collects the equipment at the end of the rental period. It is responsible for its recycling in accordance with WEEE directives and manages the secure deletion of data in accordance with the new GDPR requirements.
- Get advice from experts who help you make the right decisions. With its experience and knowledge of equipment and needs of other customers, your leasing partner can guide you and assist your company in the choice of materials and technological solutions.